Poly Pipe Fabrications (PPF)
PPF is a member of the Westside group of companies providing both factory and on-site fabrication of Polyethylene pipeline and pipe spool.
We supply both pipe and fittings through direct manufacturer contact, and are equally at home working from client-produced drawings or from information gathered by site survey.
Our welding teams are licensed to Australian standards, utilising butt, electrofusion and extrusion welding techniques.
Our capabilities include:
- Tank Pipework
- Pipe Line Welding up to and including 630dia
- Pump Connections and Manifolds
- Factory and on site fabrication
- In ground irrigation piping systems
Poly Pipe Fabrications have worked across a range of different projects. We understand that the requirements and environment of every project is different. In order for you to understand our capabilities and experience, listed bellow is a few of our most recent projects and achievements.
We have undertaken fabrication and installation activities on a very diversified range of projects including:
- Iron Duke Tailings Dam, Whyalla. 1.8km of a 355dia water main and 1km of 280dia pipeline
- Prominent Hill Tailings Dam. 400 and 450dia pipework
- 2Iluka Mine, Ceduna. 80dia bore field pipework
- Newcrest Cadia Gold Mine, Orange, NSW. New trunk mains
- Australian Zirecon Site, Mindarie. Enabling works, including 1.6km of 200 and 160dia pipework
- Rehabilitation works, providing flood irrigation to dairy farms along the Murray River
- Glenelg To Parklands Recycled Water Scheme
- Lower Lakes Pipeline Project. Welding of Directional Drilled Pipeline
- Aldinga to Christies Beach Recycled Water Scheme. Pipeline and pipe work spools
- Aldinga, Christies Beach and Woodside water treatment plant upgrades
- Willunga Basin Water Company infrastructure upgrades
- SA Water endorsed for the fabrication of PE Specials for use within the Corporations water & sewerage infrastructure.
The outstanding clients who have entrusted us with their important projects:
- Camco SA Pty
- Price Merritt Consulting
- Adelaide City Green
- SADB Directional Drilling
- APA Group
- SA Water
- Leed Engineering & Construction
- Leighton Contractors
- Willunga Basin Water Company
- OSMOFLO Pty Ltd
- O'Brien Pipeline Services